Jason S. on Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:15:59 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] the voicenet/dsl saga

Feedback would be _so_ welcome. Some kind of status report or something
would go a long ways. Actually, just returning phone calls would go
a long ways. At any rate, I plan on having this resolved this week.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.