Aaron Brown on Mon, 13 Sep 1999 18:04:32 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] lilo Partition entry not found

Ok a lilo -q will query the map file and display the information.

You can try lilo -vC /etc/lilo.conf and that should set it up. (as long as
you do have the right partition for win98.

If that doesnt work boot up with a floppy disk one that has the sys
command and run under DOS A:\>sys C: and that will set up the partition to
be bootable. (You can check to see if you have in the rootdir in your
win98 partition an io.sys and a MSdos.sys and of course command.com)

Then there is the one last thing you can do is lilo -U and then run lilo
-v again.  This uninstalls it and reinstalls it.  It may fix the problem.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...