umweber on Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:10:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] running X on a laptop

Redhat's servers were taken down because of hurricane Floyd, but they
mirrored www and ftp offsite, you should be able to get to them once the
dns propagates, either that or visit a mirror.. like metalab.unc.edu or
ftp.cdrom.com

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu