tburba on Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:12:59 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] running X on a laptop

Thanx for the tip. There's only (!) 116 updated packages. Wouldn't it be
great if some industrious person start a service where one could buy an
install CD with the updates in place, or even a "service pack"? <g>

linux@fsckit.com on 09/15/99 09:20:51 PM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net