Thomas E. Keiser on Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:13:43 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] running X on a laptop

Hey guys:

    There is such an updated distro -- available from www.tummy.com, and known
as KRUD. You can order a monthly update CD which is RH6 + all changed files for
a year for about $36. I've found that the latest CD's install nicely right over
top of my existing install, and don't require any time or effort to keep things
fixed/up to date. And, if I want to set up a new system, all the latest is
right there on the newest install CD. A REAL bargain.

Tom