Andrew Brennan on Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Is there a GOOD browser out there?

   The issue is not a browser that is more stable, but with what level of
   support?  You've already tossed Lynx out by requiring GUI, but you may
   find an acceptable browser at browserwatch.internet.com ... I've used
   Chimera, Arena/Amaya and Phoenix (not listed?).

   Generally, my use of those other browsers is when I need a lightweight
   browser with source and/or graphic support, otherwise I use Lynx.

   You're doing web developing ... do you test with multiple browsers??

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

   HAL's last concert ('Daisy Daisy') in October!  Buy your tickets now!!