Jack Wilkinson on Sat, 18 Sep 1999 01:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Linux 6.0 for $49.95

and I forgot to mention that RedHat funds a large number of the most
important Linux developers, such as Alan Cox, who has contributed just as
much if not more to the Linux kernel than Linus.  That might not be the case
were it not for his paycheck from RedHat.  They do a lot for the community,
more than most give them credit for.