Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:35:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Running X on a laptop revisited

I have the same error when I SU to root, but I didnt think it was cause I
was connected to the internet.  But in the help for kppp is the directions
on how to set up kppp to run for normal users.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.