Kyle Burton on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:15:59 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Linux 6.0 for $49.95

They have 2 versions, the normal $80 version, and a 39.95 'core' version.
I think you skip some of the features like the phone suport, but you still
get the whole boxed set.

"The whole world is about three drinks behind."
    -- Humphrey Bogart