Vettese, Nick A on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:16:27 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Linux 6.0 for $49.95

I would rather go back to paying what I was, but since  like Red HAt the
best, I will continue to support them

-----Original Message-----
From: Aarune J. Oracle [mailto:linux@fsckit.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 1999 3:27 PM
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] Linux 6.0 for $49.95

Since they released RH60 with 30 day phone support and 90 day email
support and 2 manuals, with a bumpersticker and 2 decals for your
computer.  I think $80 is a bit much, but it is worth it if you think
about that the money goes to supporting a linux distribution and more
development to the community.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...