Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:14:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] True Type Fonts

By the way does anyone know a good place to download some ttf's?

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.