Aarune J. Oracle on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:02:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] True Type Fonts

I just followed the instructions, but I did use linuxconf, rather then
setup to make it work, Now my icons in X are huge, and I have to find some
more ttf's I did not have too many in NT.  But one thing I did do
differently is I set the permissions to 644 in the ttf dir, because they
are by default 600 when copied from an nt partition.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.