Jason S. on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] True Type Fonts

And one other thing. This makes netscape SO much nicer. Having the
windows fonts available means that pages that use fonts (read most)
display better. I'd setup the fonts linked to off of gimp.org, but it
hadn't really occured to me to copy over the windows fonts and get
them working.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.