Tracy Nelson on Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] True Type Fonts

"Jason S." wrote:
> Check the
> syntax and make sure you're using it as your font server in your
> XF86Config.

How would one do that?  In the "Files" section I have a "FontPath"
directive, but nothing that seems to specify a font server (unless the
"-1" somehow identifies the font server -- ISTR that one of the
follow-up comments in the original article recommended starting XFS with
a port of -1).  I also had to manually set the font path using
chkfontpath (and add it to etc/X11/fs/config).