Jason S. on Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:06:04 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MCP

Actually, I think O'Reilly has a study guide for those tests. I
think. Maybe. Hm... lets see..
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mcsecore/

Ah,thought so. It might be a good start. I dunno.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.