Michael W. Ryan on Wed, 22 Sep 1999 12:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] O'Reilly in libraries ? / MCP

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Darxus wrote:

> 1) Finish reading the NT Server 4.0 section of this O'Reilly book.
>
> 2) If I feel that I need the NT Server Exam Cram book, get it.

I'd recommend it straight off, but that's me. :)

> 3) Take the NT Server test.
>
> 4) If I didn't get the Exam Cram book and I fail, then I'll get the book,
>    read it, and take the test over again, and pass.

If you want, I can loan you my Server Exam Cram book.  You'd just need to
pick it up.  If you can get it during the day, you could get it at either
my company's Upper Darby or Center City office.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 1999
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)