Tracy Nelson on Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:19:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] O'Reilly in libraries ? / MCP

Darxus wrote:
> Do thes things exist in libraries ?  That would make so much sense for
> me....
>
> My current plans are:
>
> 8) Sell my books.

Instead of selling your books, why not donate them to your local
library?  I do this all the time, along with old versions of software.
I figure somebody can *learn* VB with VB4, at least enough to make it
past the HR part of a job application.  And that copy of Slackware 3.0
that came with my copy of _Linux Unleashed_ is available so that people
can at least get an FTP prompt so they can go get a recent distro ;)

Cheers!
-- Tracy Nelson (tnelson@fast.net)