Jason S. on Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:16:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] I figured out how free high speed internet access for everyone will happen

I went to borders and checked out the Debian Linux book. Its... slim.
It would make a good companion to the Running Linux book. Especially
for those new to installing linux. It didnt really have a decent
tutorial on package management beyond "Heres the basics, now go play".
Which, I suppose is the only way to really learn. Also, is the most
current version 2.1? Thats what came with the book. I'm too lazy to
visit the website right now. :)