Albert F. Sommar on Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:21:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] PLUG members/resumes page

At 06:11 PM 9/23/1999 -0400, you wrote:

I saw that there's a resume page up at plug.nothinbut.net, with nothing on
it.  I'd like to have the url to my resume added:
http://www.op.net/~darxus/resume.html

Just did a quick conversion, don't think there are any glaring html flaws.
And I'm in the middle of updating it, so it's not quite how I want it to
be, but I figure having it available in an imperfect form is better than
not having it available.

But you must correct all spelling errors, at least.  Not doing so can be a big turn-off for your potential audience. (vender -- vendor)