Tracy Nelson on Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:21:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Caldera 2.3 Upgrade

artworks@concentric.net wrote:
>         I am planning on installing Caldera 2.3 on a
> new machine (my previous machine died). I lost
> almost everything (some crucial files are on floppies
> - but no system information is backed up).

Can you install your old HD in your new machine and fix it?  I'm sure
somebody could make you a set of boot+rescue floppies (I will, if you
don't mind using Red Hat).  Of course, you probably want to upgrade
anyway, but it might be easier to upgrade from a running system.  Not to
mention the fact that you'd be able to use the disk space on your new
machine.  (I've got 24G in this machine here and I still want more!)