Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Caldera 2.3 Upgrade

You should be able to do the install right from the caldera CD that you
have.  Just make the boot disks and you should be all set.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.