Aarune J. Oracle on Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:10:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] I figured out how free high speed internet access for everyone will happen

Potatos, blech

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.