Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:22:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Samba Problems

One more thing to add to that is, in the propertiers for Client for MS
Networks, there is a place for a domain to be used for Windows 95/98 put
your domain name in there, even is the computer is the same workgroup name
it may not be able to see the domain without being told it is a domin.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.