peter . schawacker on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:26:27 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Pro Unix Colleges

...CalTech, UC Berkeley, UC Santa Cruz, University of Helsinki...

-----Original Message-----
From: laktar [mailto:laktar@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 7:18 PM
To: plug
Cc: laktar
Subject: [Plug] Pro Unix Colleges

I'm looking into a college to go to. I want a place that has good Linux/Unix
courses and good computer courses in general. Also a healthy nerd/geek
population hopefully w/ a little freak/goth thrown in for good measure. So
can anybody recommend some places or at least a good idea on how to find
out? I can just imagine the clueless puzzled look on some admissions
person's face as I ask about Linux use. heheh

        -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a
battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
        -- Peter's Evil Overlord List,
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html