Michael W. Ryan on Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:14:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Basic Linux

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Jason Costomiris wrote:

> Am I the only one that finds it utterly hysterical that Microsoft has
> chosen a language that was designed to be a first intro to programming
> to base an enormous part of their enterprise-wide strategies on?

This a serious question?  The company that still contains DOS
compatability in its OSes?  They've had BASIC in their stable for how
long, and you want them to throw it away?  Please.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 1999
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)