Borawski Thomas on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:27:39 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Saving EMACS registers to a file.

Title: Saving EMACS registers to a file.

I am trying to force myself to use EMACS exclusively rather than Multi-Edit or Codewright.   The only problem I have is that I need to save EMACS registers between sessions.  With bookmarks, you can save them to a file, but apparently this isn't available with registers.

Is there a EMACS LISP program that I can run that will save all my registers to a file and restore them from that file ?

Borawski@generalatronics.com