postmaster on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 09:31:14 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Saving EMACS registers to a file.

Delivery Failure Report

 Your          [Plug] Saving EMACS registers to a file.
 document:

 was not       Al Sommar/KOP/ATO_NA/ATO
 delivered to:

 because:      Error delivering to PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO mail01/S21; File does
               not exist

   PHLGSMTP/ATO_NA/ATO, PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO, PHLMAIL01/ATO_NA/ATO,
   PHLGSMTP/ATO_NA/ATO