Nick R on Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:50:33 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Gas Blunder

In case you're wondering why you can't access /. right now or why you can access hotmail, it's because some gas company in Ohio cut 4 OC-192 lines, knocking out about 40 Gbps of bandwidth. You can read all about it at http://www.zdnet.com/intweek/stories/news/0,4164,2343896,00.html

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is
probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me.
Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my
bedchamber.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html