Aarune J. Oracle on Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:31:00 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] hard-coded fs device

I believe that is everything you will need, I doubt that there is
anything more, the kernel should take care of the rest. If you had Linux
on more then one drive you may want to look out for any symlinks.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.