Jason S. on Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:23:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] FTP access only

Is /bin/false in /etc/shells? /etc/shells is a list of valid shells
for ftp users. Chances are its not listed. You're on the right track.
Set their login shell to /bin/false or /bin/true or whatever, and list
it in /etc/shells.

J.

So why do I love when I still feel pain?
When does it end, when is my work done?
Why am I lone and why do I feel
that I carry a sword through a battlefield?

--VNV Nation