Tracy Nelson on Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:14:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Hard Drive cutoff switch/cable?

I'd recommend wiring a switch into the +5V line going to the drive.

Alternately, if their motherboard supports it, they could mount the
second drive on the second IDE channel and use the BIOS settings to
determine which IDE channels are available.