Kurt Telep on Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:29:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] .iso files

Well, the iso images can be burnt in easy cd writer, or if you configure
your burner in linux, you can burn them using XCDRoast.

If it's an atapi burner, you have to recompile your kernel WITHOUT ATAPI
CD-ROM support, and turn on Generic SCSI, SCSI Emulation, and SCSI CD-ROM
support.  After that, just install XCDRoast from freshmeat.net and then
you can burn the ISO images, and have a working CD burner.

You could also just go ot NT and burn them, but I prefer to set things
up, makes the whole situation more fun :-)

Later-
Kurt
gurft@u4ea.org
Master of the Obvious