Tracy Nelson on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:08:35 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] [Fwd: Unix Adminstration-Solaris]

I found this in my inbox today.  Fair warning, I know *nothing* about
this person or the company they represent, it's just some spam I thought
someone might be interested in.  For information about how you can
collect stuff like this all the time, just add the phrase "My resume is
available here" to your web page...
--- Begin Message ---
Hi-

My name is Ron Scott. I would appreciate any help you might be able to give me. I am a recruiter and am currently searching for a Sr. Unix System Administrator, in a Solaris environment, for a permanent  position in the Denver, Colorado area.  Excellent company and great work environment.  If you might be interested, or know someone who is, please call or e-mail me, or e-mail me your resume in MS-Word for Windows format. Also, if you know any job boards, or web sites that would be helpful either to post Unix openings to, or to get more background information, please let me know.

Sincerely-

Ron Scott

Ron Scott & Associates
ronscott@mindspring.com