Alexander John Batyi on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:27:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] [Fwd: Unix Adminstration-Solaris]

> I found this in my inbox today.  Fair warning, I know *nothing* about
> Ron Scott
> Ron Scott & Associates
> ronscott@mindspring.com
> 303-984-9822

I got the same thing and thought it might have to do with posting
to this list just judging from the flavor of the request and that
I haven't posted to a Usenet Newsgroup in probably a decade.  It didn't
look like the glossies you get from users of mailing lists derived from
trade mag free subscriptions.

Are you out there Ron?...