Bill Jonas on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Multiple hard drives

A short time back, someone wanted to know about a hardware solution for
selecting hard disks.  Well, I was browsing eBay and found something they
call Winux, which is a device that can choose between up to three bootable
hard disks.  The URL on UniPress's (the company) web site is
http://www.unipress.com/winux/.  If somebody's interested in buying this at
auction, the URL is
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=179763392.  I don't
know anything about this piece of hardware, I'm just passing this along for
interested parties.  Maybe somebody out there has some experience with this?

Bill