Aarune J. Oracle on Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] samba

Are you using smbclient?  If so you have to specify username and password.
What I did to make things run alot smoother is to specify the pasword
server as my NT PDC Server.  I believe it encrypts it all for you.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.