Aarune J. Oracle on Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] linux and laptops...

I had problems with setting up X on my laptop, I have a newer NeoMagic
Graphics card and I used a generic LCD monitor setting.  What I ended up
having to do is use a framebuffer driver for my X server and it worked
really nicely.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.