Barry Spindler on Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:00:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Re: dos2linux

My Slackware system came with fromdos and todos that strips the ^M or adds
them respectively.. The source for them are at
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slackware/source/a I believe..

	--Barry

--
"...and scantily clad females, of course. Who cares if it's below zero
outside."