Brent R. Matzelle on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:19:29 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] ssh2

I've been trying to get two Linux workstations to work together using ssh2
gathered directly from ssh.fi.  I followed all the directions for installation
and manually started the ssh2 daemon on the remote server.  However,
when I use the command:
               ssh2 remote_computer.com
I get the error:
             Disconnnected; authentification error (No further
             authentification methods available.)

I followed the directions in the installation file to a T so I'm pretty sure
that's not the problem.  The /etc/services file has ssh on port 22, is ssh2 on
a different port?  Help me please.

--
Brent R. Matzelle