Michael Leone on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:15:08 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Re: 2G partition limit

>lots free on another.  Just where is this 2gb problem ?  I think fdisk
>said lilo & DOS fdisk couldn't deal over 2gb.. so I just create a small

Not anymore. The (very) old DOS 6 FDISK couldn't handle a partition over
2G. Any modern (i.e., Win9x) version has no problem. I know; I have a 17G
drive, partitioned between NT and 98 (I have a 10G secondary drive that I
run a 5G Linux  partition on).