Mental on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:57:20 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Samba Issues

I've had the same problem. I just remounted. I believe theres a
timeout for smb connections. I think. The samba book probably has
a better answer, if I get time later I'll try to dig up an answer
when I get home. You have me wondering too...

Mental
--
Fear Not the Dark within this night;
Beneath the Sky of Deadly Light;