Kyle Burton on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:56:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ran out of man sources on rdate...

I think this means that the time daemon isn't runnign on the remote
machine you're trying to get the time from.

Try running rdate against a box where you know the time (or which
ever one rdate trys to talk to) daemon is running.

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.
    -- Neil Armstrong