Mental on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:55:12 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Ident question

Hey, anyone know how to get ident to work on a masq box? When I'm on
irc from my machine (behind a linux firewall) ident doesn't work.
If I irc from the firewall it works fine. Ident is allowed, but by
the nature of ident (at least on RH & debian) it doesnt answer for
masqueraded clients. Its not a big deal, but if anyone knows a way
arround this (no, I cant port forward that just moves the problem not
solves it) I'd be interested. Or is there a better ident service I can
use?

Mental
--
Fear Not the Dark within this night;