Kyle Burton on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:58:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Ident question

I've seen something along the lines of ident support for masquerading
on freshmeat somewhere...for jsut what you've been talking about..

one sec..

I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth.
    -- Neil Armstrong