Aarune J. Oracle on Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:57:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] passwd problem

Do you have shadow passwords enabled?  I have not seen the passwd file
with them permissions before even with them.  try chmod 644 /etc/passwd
and then changing your password, that is what it should be at.

--
-Rune

Time is Irrelevant to the worlds beyond this godforsaken place unto which
it destroys all.
		-Aarune J. Oracle

"In the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same" -Slayer.