tburba on Fri, 22 Oct 1999 11:29:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] graphical load monitor

In theory, that's correct. We tried that philosophy on the ttysnoop (remote
control/remote management package) from debian and ttysnoop looks for so
many things that are "just a bit different" on the machine that it would be
a time consuming endeavor to re-engineer the package. This may or may not
apply to this package.

I know that plug is composed of both Linux developers and Linux users.
Unfortunately, time constraints limit us to being merely users and rarely
do we have the luxury of time to do development (compiling programs,
compiling kernels, etc.)

We hope that you folks, as our mentors, can let us users benefit from your
expertise in the development arena.

Anyways, back to the topic...will procmeter (or something like that) work
on RH?
Thanks.

ldc@netaxs.com on 10/22/99 09:45:30 AM

Please respond to plug@lists.nothinbut.net