Jack Wilkinson on Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:11:15 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] where do I buy a power supply ?

pp&c makes some of the best stuff.  They're one of the only companies whose
products were initially approved for use with the Athlons in terms of
cooling, and the only one approved for FIC's athlon motherboard.

their stuff's expensive, but primo.  my system's current temperature is 64F,
12F lower than the current room temp, and it's got a lifetime guarantee
against anything