Michael W. Ryan on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:06:28 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] telnetting around a firewall - non-technical considerations

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Thomas E. Keiser wrote:

> I'm getting tired of this thread. You can't teach morals or ethics to
> someone who seems not to have parents or peers who care about such things.
> And if you can teach them, this is not the place. God save us from the
> next generation of adults.

I agree.  I've said my piece and am willing to leave it at that.  I'd
prefer to see this thread drop, also, as I'd rather PLUG wasn't used as a
resource to violate a network's security, not matter what the reason for
the violation.  This also isn't the place to discuss morals and ethics (my
apologies for drifting in that direction in my previous message).

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 1999
mryan@netaxs.com              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35  A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF
PGP public key available by fingering mryan@unix.netaxs.com (use -l opt)