Sibylla C. Cressy on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] telnetting around a firewall - non-technical considerations

Nick:  These issues are always thorny.  But ask yourself, how would you
like it if someone did this to your setup?  Also, M. Ryan makes a good
point, PLUG should not be used to provide info on how to do these things
to a system that does not belong to the user.  Sorry, but use your own
machine to break through firewalls, not one the taxpayers have paid for!

Billie