David E. Edwards on Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:07:43 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] telnetting around a firewall - non-technical considerations

Sounds a little like -
	As long as not MY network/system you're trying to hack, then it's okay!!!
Also, I read self-righteousness from BOTH sides of the fence.
My tuppence worth!
Dave E.
dedwards@technologist.com

On Wednesday, October 27, 1999 11:54 AM, Vale Kenny [SMTP:vkenny@quarterleaf.com] wrote:

> 1)  I don't know if this is the correct topic for PLUG list.
> 2)  If you want to do something, you know the consequences, and are willing
> to accept those, then, by all means, go ahead and do it.  Without waves,
> the ocean would be dead.
> 3)  self-righteousness is ineffectual

<SNIP>